Just the Beginning

Tuesday 5 February 2013

| | |
So I really enjoy how we made blogs today. It is really is an easy and accessible way to blog. It's really late right now but I was hoping to find a nice design for my blog but still must work through some coding so it looks awful right now. I think my "theme" for my blog will relate to my url name (sunshinesplash) in a way that I'll blog about good things. To add a splash of sunshine to some sad or bad events. I like to think of things like that, in a brighter way. It really is inevitable for bad things to happen but I think there is always something you can take away from it. Or you can always have a certain outlook or perspective on it that can allow you to grow from it, or be able to move on. I like to think of the way in our history class in Grade 10, the way we learned about World War II. We learnt about all the horrible and awful things humanity sunk down to but at the end of it all even though the tally for horrendous things was far too high, there was still things like health care and a shake of realization for all of the world that seemed to be the start of something better. That of course can not even come close to justifying the war, but it was a different perspective on it. So even though some people may find making these blogs tedious and stupid let's say - it really is an accessible, easy, and efficient way of expressing ourselves publicly in a way that sometimes other things cannot convey. Just a brighter side about this blog. So even though my blog looks awful right now, that'll just leave me a task to do later on so I won't have to waste my time on trivial things and I can put my effort into something of good use! So here is hoping I'll be able to find some light in the dark abyss of the situations and topics I choose to ponder about on this blog this semester.

Han Van

0 comments:

Post a Comment